Monday, June 15, 2009

MUST HAVE HOMEKEEPING HANDBOOK

I love Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Manual. It is a comprehensve resource for managing the upkeep of your house wether big or small or multiple properties. It discusses beautifully yet completely the proper upkeep of every part of the house, room by room. The photos and graphics are very good. I am a professional housekeeper and home manager and this book gives me every information I need for my job. It is very useful and a must have especially for very large or multiple properties. It also contains information on Air Quality, Electricity, Home Security and Safety, Pest Control and more. There is a materials guide at the end that gives detailed basic care guidelines for several precious belongings which you may have and would definitely need tender loving care. It's available at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment